HIRE | SALES | REPAIR | SERVICE | TESTING
Hydraulic Cylinders / Rams
Protier offer a wide range of Aluminium & Steel Hydraulic Cylinders for every application. Simple and effective, our Hydraulic Rams couple to a Hydraulic Pump to enabling them to lift huge loads for Lifting, Pushing or Pulling.
- Capacities from 1 Tonne to 500 Tonne
- Single acting or Double acting available
- Low profile, Long Stroke, Pad cylinders, Locking collar, High Tonnage, Spring Return, Hollow Rams are just some of the configurations we offer.
- 700 bar (10,000psi) operating pressure
Protier provide a wide range of Hydraulic Pumps for all applications. We offer Manual Hand Pumps, Manual Foot Pumps, 110v Electric Pumps, 240v Electric Pumps & Air Powered Pumps. Most of our hydraulic equipment opperates at 10,000psi (700bar), but we also offer higher & lower pressure equipment. All our hydraulics come complete with quick release couplings to ensure safe reliable use.
*Large reservoir pumps available
Protier offer a full range of Jacks from the worlds leading manufacturers.
- Tangye Hydraclaw – 5 tonne capacity on head or using the toe, can be used both vertically & horizontally operation.
- Tangye Hydralite Jacks – Heavy Duty Aluminium Jacks with capacities up to 100 Tonne, available with Claw / Toe for lifting reduced capacities at low height.
- 360° Swivel Toe Jack – Light weight 360 degree rotaiting hydraulic toe jack, capacities available of 5t 10t 25t
- Hydraulic Bottle Jack – General use bottle jack for lifting & pushing applications.
Hydraulic Gauges & Ancillary Equipment
Hydraulic Gauges are essential for monitoring the pressure being exerted on a Hydraulic System. We offer a wide range of Gauges including digital gauges with peak read-out to record maximum pressure.
- Hydraulic hoses are available in various lengths (2m is standard length)
- Hydraulic Manifolds are available for splitting a system, and using a single pump to power multiple Rams
- Hydraulic Valves are essential for controlling the flow to various parts of the system, these are usually housed in a manifold to allow for control of individual Rams.
Protier offer a wide range of specialist hydraulics.
- Nut Splitter – Hydraulically controlled nut splitter for removing rounded/seized nuts & bolts.
- Hydraulic Flange Spreader / Wedge – Designed to safely spread flange joints.
- Cable Cutter – Hydraulic cable cutter
- Hydraulic Crimper – Crimping tool for applying ferrules
- Hydraulic Bolt Tension System – Quick and easy method for tightening bolts and preloading
- Hydrostatic Test Pump – Air, Manual & electric pump for testing hydraulic systems.